Join your fellow land trust leaders in Olympia on Thursday, February 15th, to advocate for our legislative priorities. This is your opportunity to educate your legislators about the vital work of your land trust and to share why state funding for conservation is so critical for our communities.
WALT staff and the advocacy committee will help you schedule visits and make sure you have the materials and preparation that you need. Please RSVP below.
Tentative Agenda for WALT Lobby Day:
8:00 am – 9:00 am Packet pick-up & legislative briefing from WALT and agency heads
9:00 am – 12:00 pm Meetings with legislators
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Provided lunch in & remarks by legislators
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Meetings with legislators
Materials are available here for download and will be provided in Advocacy Packets on the 15th
- WALT Policy Platform 2018
- Salmon Recovery Funding Board Fact Sheet
- Puget Sound Acquisition and Restoration (PSAR) Program Fact Sheet
- Estuary and Salmon Restoration Program (ESRP) Fact Sheet
- Floodplains by Design Project List, Project Descriptions & Infographic
- Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program Fact Sheet
- Forest and Community Resiliency Legislative Agenda
- Map of Capitol Campus and Parking Information
Contact WALT at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.